SALE ON POLO SHIRTS!
SPECIAL! FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
The Knights of the Holy Rosary of Our Lady of Fatima is an organization of men and women, as well as boys and girls, who seek the salvation and greater sanctification of their souls, and that of others, by following the requests of the Blessed Virgin Mary at Fatima, Portugal in 1917, with a special emphasis on a visible public witness to the Catholic Faith and devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Holy Rosary through the wearing of Knights clothing and patches. Women and girls are encouraged to join as Dames of the Holy Rosary.
The term "Knights" is employed to emphasize the reality of Spiritual Warfare in which we are engaged:
against the spirit of the world which opposes God, against the disordered appetites of the flesh, and against the devil. Our weapon
of choice is the Rosary, which Our Lady of Fatima repeatedly asked that we pray every day.
The Knights' motto is "Oratio, Poenitentia, Castitas," which is Latin for "Prayer, Penance, Chastity."
The only requirement for membership in the Knights is:
1. A desire to stop sinning;
2. A willingness to observe chastity according to one's state in life; and
3. A willingness to pray and promote the Holy Rosary.
(See "Membership" page for the various levels of membership.)
What distinguishes the Knights of the Holy Rosary from other organizations which promote the message of Fatima and the Rosary is:
1. Its emphasis on a visible public witness to the Rosary, to the Fatima Message, and to the Catholic faith, especially by the wearing of Knights apparel (clothing, patches, etc.) and/or having other visible signs of one's affiliation with the Knights. This visible public witness to the Faith is seen as an important antidote and counterweight to the increasing marginalization of religion, especially Catholic belief and practice, in our ever-increasing and militantly secular, immoral, and anti–Catholic culture. Such witness says, "I'm a Christian, I'm devoted to Mary and the Rosary, and I'm proud of it, and proud to publicly manifest that I am a Knight (or Dame) in the service of the Queen of Heaven."
2. Its simplicity of organization and inclusivenes: No required meetings, no dues, no offices.
3. Its various degrees of membership, including Associate (called by the Latin name
"Socios"), Militia, and Cavalry (in Latin, "Equites"). The Cavalry ride motorcycles. (See Membership)
3. Its promotion of the Catholic faith and prayer, especially the Rosary, through the social contacts one makes on account of one's visible public witness to the faith and affiliation with the Knights; and through encouraging its members to carry with them whenever possible: blessed Rosaries, as well as Rosary leaflets, Catholic leaflets and/or booklets, etc. for distribution.
"Love the Madonna and pray the Rosary, for her Rosary is the
against the evils of the world today.” (St Padre Pio)
“God doesn't want anonymous Christians, Christians who blend in, Christians who don't make waves. We're here to rock the boat.” (Archbishop Charles Chaput)
PATRON SAINTS OF THE KNIGHTS AND
DAMES OF THE HOLY ROSARY
The heavenly Patrons of the Knights and Dames of the Holy Rosary, besides Our Lady of Fatima, are
1. St Joseph (Spouse of the Blessed Virgin and Patron of the Universal Church)
2. St Dominic (Founder of the Dominican Order and Apostle of the Holy Rosary)
3. St Catherine of Siena (Virgin and Doctor of the Church, and promoter of the Crusade to reclaim the Holy Land)
4. St Louis De Montfort (Apostle of the Holy Rosary and promoter of Consecration to Jesus through Mary)
5. St Padre Pio of Pietrelcina (Great Promoter of the Holy Rosary and of the Sacrament of Confession)
6. Blessed Jacinta Marto (Fatima seer)
7. Blessed Francisco Marto (Fatima seer)
Knights and Dames of the Holy Rosary are encouraged to ask for the prayers of these Heavenly Patrons daily. We are also encouraged to cultivate devotion to St Michael, St Gabriel, and St Raphael the Archangels, and to our Guardian Angels, and to pray for the intercession and the beatification of the Servant of God Sr. Lucia (Fatima seer).
From the Message of Fatima:
“Do not lose heart. I will never forsake you. My Immaculate Heart will be your refuge, and the way that will lead you to God.”
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. (Cf Luke 1:28, 42)
Immaculate Heart of Mary, my glorious Queen and most tender loving Mother, be my refuge, my salvation, and my joy. Help me to be always faithful in your service and abandoned to your will and that of your Divine Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, so that I may one day merit the everlasting joys of heaven.
The spiritual advisor for the Knights of the Holy Rosary is Fr Rolando Petronio.
(The Knights of the Holy Rosary is looking for a Director of Sales and Marketing and also seeks benefactors to help keep our organization and apostolate going. Please keep us in your prayers too. Write to email@example.com)
See our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/KnightsOfTheHolyRosaryInc